Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Skyzone - also known as HELL ON TRAMPOLINES

I am tired of people telling me that my blog posts are making them cry... so, tonight I am writing about something a little less mushy.

This is a little poem to sum up my experience from this evening at the trampoline workout class:

Colleen, Colleen, I thought we were friends,
Colleen, Colleen, you tried to kill me!
Colleen, Colleen, you said it'd be funny,
But how could I laugh when I couldn't breathe!

Colleen, Colleen, I face planted in front of all your friends,
Colleen, Colleen, the only lady kicked my ass at leg lifts!
Colleen, Colleen, next time you want to try to kill me,
At least fly my folks into town so that they can say their final goodbyes!

Colleen, Colleen, If you don't like me you should have just said so,
Colleen, Colleen, that class had me sweating like a pig!
Colleen, Colleen, I could hardly walk up my stairs when I arrived home,
because I could hardly lift my leg the few inches to get up each stair.

Colleen, Colleen, I don't think my heart has ever beat so fast,
Colleen, Colleen, I got a cramp in a stomach muscle that I didn't know existed.
Colleen, Colleen, I will probably join you next Wednesday at Skyzone,
because of the hunky beautiful black man that checked us in!!!

ps.  This doesn't rhyme or make much sense because let's face it, I simply don't have the energy right now!!!

2 comments: