Thursday, March 28, 2013

Death

I've experienced enough death... Enough loss...
I'm tired...
I want it all to end...
Why couldn't it have been me in that fatal overturned SUV accident the other morning?
I don't want to live like this for one more day...
one more hour...
I don't know how to stop the pain...
The hurt...
Why does my mind say just end it?
I have the means. Just take it all and go to sleep...
Its not like I'd be missed...
Who in the world would miss such a mess?
I'm dead inside...
Like a walking corpse...
You used to see life in my eyes, now there's just nothing...
Its a constant battle, one shoulder a devil saying just do it, the other an angel saying don't...
The devil gets louder...
I can't hear anything but the devil...
I need to just stop being a coward...
Everyone would be better off!

No comments:

Post a Comment