Tuesday, March 19, 2013

the future

i see you... with me

i see you... earning my parents forgiveness
i see you... holding my hand
i see you.... kissing my forehead
i see you... sleeping so sound next to me
i see you... helping me cook dinner
i see you... laughing with me
i see you... distracting me from the laundry
i see you... taking out the trash
i see you... waking up next to me

i see you.... picking me up when i am down
i see you... holding me tight when we are cuddled up on the couch
i see you... kissing me goodbye in the morning before work
i see you... playing with our kids (me embracing yours as my own)
i see you... smiling back at me

i see you... as my protector
i see you... as my strength
i see you... as my light when it is so dark
i see you... as the reason i wake up with a smile
i see you... as my lover
i see you... as my best friend
i see you... as my husband

i see you... as the best choice i've ever made
i see you... making me the happiest woman in the world
i see you... loving me the way i've always wanted
i see you... giving me the life i've always dreamed of
i see you... giving me the family i've always wanted

i see me... loving you with all that i've got to give anyone
i see me... proving to you that we were meant to be from the begining
i see me... making you the happiest man on earth
i see me... brightening your life, forever

i hope you see this as a possiblity for our future

No comments:

Post a Comment